Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Dental Floss||Color:||Blue, White,pink, Yellow, Orange,purple|
CE Approve 15 Meters Mint Flavor Polyester Floss Key For Personal Dental Cleaning
1. tooth outlook design
2. 15m long Polyester fiber floss
3. Mint flavor
4. 576pcs/ctn,(52×46×35cm) G.W.:18.5 KG
Flavor: mint flavor.
Colors: In random.
We can supply OEM service.
Note: do not use excessive force, so as not to damage the gums. To use different segments of floss into different teeth, always keep clean to remove dental interproximal plaque.
Gently into the dental floss between teeth, the upper and lower teeth bite to the dental floss slowly slowly slipped into the teeth were removed, before and after the move. To remove the residual in the teeth gap and dental plaque adjacent surfaces by dental floss, in order to maintain oral hygiene
1. Dental floss helps to eliminate the bacteria which normally escape the common toothbrushes causing halitosis, gingivities and periodontal diseases.
2. Slip floss between teeth and gently guide the floss up and down, taking out food particles that wooden toothpicks can't eliminate .
3. Extra strong floss resists shredding, snapping and sagging.It is the ideal dental sanitary item that keeps tooth clean and prevents the periodontitis and tooth decay.
4. Pocket size for personal use, easy to carry and more hygeian.Extra soft and comfortable on fingers and gums dental floss.
1, Cut a 30~50 cm long floss, wound the floss on the middle finger of each hand, With the thumb and index finger pulp control dental floss;
2, Use hand thumb and forefinger to palm taut floss, floss distance of two fingel should be 3~5 cm, and then through the point of contact pressure on dental floss;
3, If the contact point is too tight, do not force the floss from the point of contact on the pressure down, or will be easy to break or overexert trauma gums. Do before and after pull action to clean teeth.
4,pay attention not to damage the gums;scraping each tooth 4 ~ 6 times, until the tooth surface is clean and can be heard "creak" buzzing;