Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Function:||Vital Signs Monitoring Devices||Color:||BLACK|
|Gross Weight:||1.5kg||Warranty:||One Year|
|Size::||35*35*35||4 Parameters:||ECG NISP SPO2 PR|
Portable Handheld Mini Patient Monitor Healthcare Monitoring Devices Black Color
PM60D Patient Monitor is a portable device, designs with modularization, and can be freely combined for single-parameter or multi-parameter monitor. And it can be used for all-round monitoring for adult, pediatric and neonatal for ECG, NIBP and SpO2, etc.
1.All-round monitoring for adult, pediatric and neonatal.
2.3.5'' (320×240) TFT LCD.
3.Operate with button and touch screen.
4.Review of data list and trend graph.
5.Configuring interface as user's requirements.
6.Audible and visual alarm for each parameter, and upper and lower limit of alarm can be set.
7.Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
8.Selective SD card for storing 72-hour data.
1. 3-lead and 5-lead are optional.
2. Waveform display: dual-lead/full-lead
3. Gain selection: 2.5mm/mV,5mm/mV,10mm/mV,20mm/mV
4. Measurement range for Heart rate(HR): 30bpm~300bpm, error: ±1bpm or ±1%, whichever is greater.
5. Upper and lower limit for alarm range: 30bpm~300bpm, resolution: 1bpm
6. Input current: ≤0.1μA
7. Enduring polarization voltage: ±300mV, sensitivity range: ±5%.
8. CMRR: filter mode(surgery, monitoring)≥80dB
9. Frequency response: 1~75Hz(+0.4dB,-3dB)
10. Low-frequency characteristic: time constant≥3.2s
11. Analysis function: heart rate, arrhythmia analysis, S-T segment analysis
12. S-T segment range: -2.0mV~2.0mV
1. Measurement method: Oscillometry
2. Measurement mode: manual/auto/continuous.
3. Auto measurement interval: adjustable from 1 to 90 minutes.
4. Resolution: 1mmHg.
5. Accuracy: Maximum Mean deviation≤±5mmHg, Maximum Standard deviation≤8mmHg.
6. Self-check function.
7. Overpressure protection: double protection for software and hardware.
Systolic pressure: 40mmHg~270mmHg
Mean pressure: 20mmHg~235mmHg
Diastolic Pressure: 10mmHg~215mmHg
Systolic pressure: 40mmHg~200mmHg
Mean pressure: 20mmHg~165mmHg
Diastolic Pressure: 10mmHg~150mmHg
Systolic pressure: 40mmHg~135mmHg
Mean pressure: 20mmHg~110mmHg
Diastolic Pressure: 10mmHg~100mmHg
Upper and lower limit of alarm
1. Continuous real-time measuring.
2. Adopt digital SpO2 technology, which has strong anti-interference capability.
3. Real-time display SpO2, Pulse rate, SpO2 Plethysmogram, bar graph, SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) trend graph.
4. Trend graph with the function of adaptive scaling
5. Standard finger-clip probe for adult , binding probe for neonatal is optional.
Range: 35%~100% (Resolution: 1%)
Accuracy: ±2% in stage of 70%-100%, and unspecified in stage of less than 70%.
Pulse Rate Measuring
Range: 30bpm~250bpm(Resolution: 1bpm)
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:
SpO2 and Pulse rate can be shown
correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%, SpO2 error is ±4%; the Pulse rate error is ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
Resistance to surrounding light:
The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
1. A power cord
2. A power adapter
3. An ECG lead wire
4. A SpO2 probe
5. An adult NIBP cuff
6. An extending tube for blood pressure
Physical characteristic of host
Weight: 400g(including battery)